Bajaj CT 110 Vs Honda CD 110 Dream comparison
Compare Bajaj CT 110 and Honda CD 110 Dream
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj CT 110 Vs Honda CD 110 Dream on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CD 110 Dream starts at ₹ 49,180 and goes up to ₹ 49,469 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj CT 110 starts at ₹ 37,997 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 44,352 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CD 110 Dream base engine returns 74 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 110 base returns 104 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CD 110 Dream gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj CT 110
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Indian Scout
- JAWA Forty Two Vs JAWA 300
- JAWA 300 Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 500
- JAWA Perak Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500
- KTM 250 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs KTM 200 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs KTM RC 390 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
Recent News and Reviews
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- GM's First-Quarter China Car Sales Drop 43% As Coronavirus Cuts Demand
- BMW Is Working To Safeguard Liquidity During Coronavirus Crisis: Report
- Fiat Chrysler Starts Ventilator Component Output In Italy
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review