Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe comparison
Compare Bajaj CT 100 and Hero HF Deluxe
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero HF Deluxe starts at ₹ 46,175 and goes up to ₹ 61,737 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj CT 100 starts at ₹ 38,330 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 47,246 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero HF Deluxe base engine returns 83 kmpl. The Bajaj CT 100 base returns 90 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero HF Deluxe gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj CT 100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj CT 100
- Bajaj CT 100 B CBS Vs Bajaj CT 100 KS Alloy CBS
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Platina 110
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Bajaj Discover 125
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Honda CD 110 Dream
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS XL 100
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS Radeon
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- MG Motor India Receives Over 2,800 Bookings For MG ZS EV In 27 Days
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review