Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs Yamaha RAY Z comparison
Compare Avan Motors Xero Plus and Yamaha RAY Z
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs Yamaha RAY Z on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 54,439 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 50,729 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 71,342 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- Honda CB-F Concept: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions