Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 comparison
Compare Avan Motors Xero Plus and TVS Scooty Zest 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs TVS Scooty Zest 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Zest 110 starts at ₹ 51,878 and goes up to ₹ 53,463 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 50,729 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 71,342 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Avan Motors Xero Plus base returns 70 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Zest 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Avan Motors Xero Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions