Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs Evolet Derby comparison
Compare Avan Motors Xero Plus and Evolet Derby
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Avan Motors Xero Plus Vs Evolet Derby on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Avan Motors Xero Plus starts at ₹ 50,729 and goes up to ₹ 71,342 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Evolet Derby starts at ₹ 50,198 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 64,469 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Avan Motors Xero Plus base engine returns 70 kmpl. The Evolet Derby base returns 55 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Avan Motors Xero Plus gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Evolet Derby comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Avan Motors Xero Plus
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Yamaha YZF R1
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS Vs Yamaha FZ V2.0 FI
- Hero Duet Vs Honda Activa 125
- Hero Duet Vs Hero Pleasure
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Honda Livo Vs Honda CB Shine
- KTM 390 Duke Vs KTM 250 Duke
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Revolt RV400 Base Vs Revolt RV400 Base
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions