Ather 450 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 comparison
Compare Ather 450 and Royal Enfield Classic 500
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ather 450 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Classic 500 starts at ₹ 1.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.67 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Classic 500 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Ather 450 base returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Classic 500 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ather 450 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ather 450
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review