Ather 450 Vs Hero Electric Photon comparison
Compare Ather 450 and Hero Electric Photon
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ather 450 Vs Hero Electric Photon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 53,035 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ather 450 starts at ₹ 1.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.54 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Ather 450 base returns 75 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ather 450 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ather 450
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review