Ather 340 Vs KTM RC 390 comparison
Compare Ather 340 and KTM RC 390
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ather 340 Vs KTM RC 390 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM RC 390 starts at ₹ 2.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM RC 390 base engine returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM RC 390 gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ather 340
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Tesla Resumes To Cut Trees In Germany To Build Gigafactory
- Exclusive: Hero eMaestro Electric Scooter In The Works
- China's Passenger Car Sales Tumble 92% In First Half Of February Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- Vietnam Reports Supply Chain Issues From Coronavirus For Cars, Electronics
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review