Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 comparison
Compare Aprilia Storm 125 and Hero Maestro Edge 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Hero Maestro Edge 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 starts at ₹ 65,125 and goes up to ₹ 69,565 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia Storm 125 starts at ₹ 71,997 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Maestro Edge 125 base engine returns 49 kmpl. The Aprilia Storm 125 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Maestro Edge 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia Storm 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia Storm 125
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Carb ABS R 2.0 Vs TVS Apache RTR 200 4V FI R 2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Vs Honda CBR 250R
- Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Super Splendor Vs Hero Glamour
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda X-Blade ABS Vs Honda X-Blade STD
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review