Aprilia SR 150 Vs Hero Electric Photon comparison
Compare Aprilia SR 150 and Hero Electric Photon
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia SR 150 Vs Hero Electric Photon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 53,035 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 150 starts at ₹ 75,056 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94,668 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 150 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia SR 150
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review