Aprilia SR 150 Vs Aprilia Tuono 125 comparison
Compare Aprilia SR 150 and Aprilia Tuono 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia SR 150 Vs Aprilia Tuono 125 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Aprilia Tuono 125 starts at ₹ 19.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 150 starts at ₹ 75,056 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 94,668 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aprilia Tuono 125 base engine returns 21 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 150 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aprilia Tuono 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Suzuki Gixxer SF
- TVS Apache RTR 160 Vs Aprilia SR 150
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Suzuki Burgman
- Suzuki New Access 125 Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Aprilia SR 150 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Aprilia SR 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review