Aprilia SR 125 Vs Hero Splendor Plus comparison
Compare Aprilia SR 125 and Hero Splendor Plus
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia SR 125 Vs Hero Splendor Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Splendor Plus starts at ₹ 52,941 and goes up to ₹ 60,527 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia SR 125 starts at ₹ 69,759 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Splendor Plus base engine returns 70 kmpl. The Aprilia SR 125 base returns 40 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia SR 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia SR 125
- Aprilia SR 125 Vs DSK Hyosung Aquila 250
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Aprilia SR 125
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Piaggio Vespa
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Aprilia SR 125 Vs Honda Grazia
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Ahead Of Uber Exit, Colombian President Calls For Tech Level Playing Field
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Exporting S-Presso From India
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review