Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale comparison
Compare Aprilia Shiver 900 and Ducati 959 Panigale
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Ducati 959 Panigale on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati 959 Panigale starts at ₹ 15.56 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Aprilia Shiver 900 starts at ₹ 14.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati 959 Panigale base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Aprilia Shiver 900 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati 959 Panigale gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aprilia Shiver 900 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Aprilia Shiver 900
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Aprilia Mana 850 GT
- Ducati Monster 821 Vs Aprilia Shiver 900
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Kawasaki Z900
- MV Agusta Brutale 800 Vs Aprilia Shiver 900
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Aprilia Shiver 900
- Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 Vs Aprilia Shiver 900
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Aprilia Shiver 900 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Aprilia Shiver 900
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review