Ampere V48 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan comparison
Compare Ampere V48 and Royal Enfield Himalayan
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere V48 Vs Royal Enfield Himalayan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Himalayan starts at ₹ 1.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 2.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 31,595 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40,673 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Himalayan base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Ampere V48 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Himalayan gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ampere V48 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere V48
- KTM 390 Duke Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 STD BS IV
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Honda CB Shine SP
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Dio STD Vs Honda Dio DLX
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin Shares Slide As Losses Deepen And Finance Chief Leaves
- 2020 Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,593
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen To Showcase Touareg R Plug-In Hybrid
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway Toll Rate To Increase From April 1, 2020
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen Reveals The Golf GTI, GTE And GTD
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review