Ampere V48 Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110 comparison
Compare Ampere V48 and Hero Splendor iSMART 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere V48 Vs Hero Splendor iSMART 110 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Splendor iSMART 110 starts at ₹ 59,745 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 31,595 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40,673 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Splendor iSMART 110 base engine returns 75 kmpl. The Ampere V48 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Splendor iSMART 110 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ampere V48 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere V48
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Classic Vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- Ducati Monster 797 Vs Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Panigale V4 R Vs Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
- Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Yamaha SZ RR V2.0
- Yamaha R15 V3.0 Dual Channel ABS Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 STD BS IV
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Turns To Volkswagen's De Meo As Car Maker Seeks Fresh Start
- Proton-Packed Geely Takes On Honda And Toyota In Southeast Asia
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review