Ampere V48 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 comparison
Compare Ampere V48 and FB Mondial HPS 300
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere V48 Vs FB Mondial HPS 300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the FB Mondial HPS 300 starts at ₹ 3.57 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 31,595 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 40,673 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the FB Mondial HPS 300 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Ampere V48 base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the FB Mondial HPS 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ampere V48 comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere V48
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 Hyundai Creta To Launch In March; Details Out
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review