Ampere V48 Vs Ampere Reo comparison
Compare Ampere V48 and Ampere Reo
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere V48 Vs Ampere Reo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ampere V48 starts at ₹ 31,595 and goes up to ₹ 40,673 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo starts at ₹ 40,158 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,138 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ampere V48 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Ampere Reo base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ampere V48 gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere Reo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere V48
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Global Electric Vehicle Market To Clock 24.6 Million Units By 2026
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Recalled In US
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review