Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Flash comparison
Compare Ampere Reo and Hero Electric Flash
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Flash on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Flash starts at ₹ 42,853 and goes up to ₹ 57,043 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo starts at ₹ 40,158 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,138 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Flash base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Ampere Reo base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Flash gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Ampere Reo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere Reo
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 790 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review