Ampere Reo Vs Harley-Davidson Road King comparison
Compare Ampere Reo and Harley-Davidson Road King
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Reo Vs Harley-Davidson Road King on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Road King starts at ₹ 26.47 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo starts at ₹ 40,158 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,138 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Road King base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Ampere Reo base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Road King gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ampere Reo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere Reo
- Honda Activa 5G DLX Vs Honda Activa 5G STD Vs Honda Activa 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150 Vs Honda Activa 125
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Honda CBR650R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
- Honda CD 110 Dream Vs Honda CB Shine
- Honda Dream Yuga Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R Vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
- Kawasaki Z1000 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 1000
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Redditch ABS Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review