Ampere Reo Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra comparison
Compare Ampere Reo and Avantura Choppers Rudra
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ampere Reo Vs Avantura Choppers Rudra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Avantura Choppers Rudra starts at ₹ 26.23 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ampere Reo starts at ₹ 40,158 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 49,138 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Avantura Choppers Rudra base engine returns 19 kmpl. The Ampere Reo base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Avantura Choppers Rudra gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ampere Reo comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Ampere Reo
- Evolet Pony Vs Ampere Reo
- Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Flash
- Ampere Reo Vs Hero Electric Optima
- Ampere Reo Vs Ampere V48
- Hero Electric Dash Vs Ampere Reo
- Ampere Reo Vs Ather 450
- Bajaj Chetak Vs Ampere Reo
- Ampere Reo Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Ampere Reo Li Vs Ampere Reo STD
- Ampere Reo Elite Vs Ampere Reo
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel Vs Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Hero XPulse 200 Vs JAWA 300
- Hero Xtreme 200R Vs Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Hero Xtreme 200R
- Hero Xtreme 200S Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Honda Activa 5G STD Limited Edition Vs Honda Activa 5G STD
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 125
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Aprilia SR 150
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review