- Based on Tata Aria's platform, it is the first Tata SUV to be made with inputs from Land Rover
- Tata Hexa will house a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder VARICOR 400 diesel engine under the hood, which will be paired to a 6-speed manual. A 6-speed automatic gearbox may be offered as an option
- It will also get a 'Drive mode selector' that offers 4 driving modes, namely, Dynamic, Comfort, Automatic and Rough-Road
- The upcoming Tata SUV will compete against Mahindra XUV500, Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano, etc.
- Tata's upcoming Nexon compact SUV sports a design seemingly inspired by the Land Rover Evoque
- The list of Tata Nexon's design elements comprises diamond DLO, the slingshot line, LED head-lamps, and pronounced wheel arches among others
- It will share engine options with the Tata Zica, a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and a 1.5-litre Revotron diesel, in all likelihood
- Tata Nexon's competition includes Ford EcoSport, Mahindra TUV300, etc.
- Though unveiled in January, 2016, the Tata Zica hatchback will go on sale in India in mid-February, 2016
- It is based on the same XO platform as the Tata Indica
- Tata will offer Zica with two engine options, namely, an all-new 1.05-litre, 3-cylinder Revotorq diesel motor and the 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder Revotron petrol unit
- To be offered with customization packages, Tata Zica will compete with cars like the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Hyundai i10, Chevrolet Beat, and Honda Brio