- The British luxury carmaker's first-ever SUV was first revealed to the world at the 2015 Frankfurt Show
- Jaguar F-Pace, which will take on the likes of the Audi Q5 and Porsche Macan, sports Jaguar family design cues and also lifts some cues from the F-Type
- The third Jaguar product to be built on the carmaker's new aluminium architecture, 80% of the Jaguar F-Pace's body structure is made of aluminium. 33% of all the aluminium used in the car is recycled aluminium.
- For engine options, it is expected to be offered with the F-Type's 3.0 V6 petrol and the 3.0-litre V6 diesel in India
- Jaguar's rival to Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series, Volvo S60, and Audi A4, is expected to arrive in India via the CKD (completely knock-down) route
- Winner of the 'Most Beautiful Car of 2014' at the Festival Automobile International held in Paris, Jaguar XE gets several next-gen features including lightweight 75 per cent aluminium chassis architecture
- Jaguar XE will be made available with a 4-cylinder, 2.0-litre petrol engine in 2 states of tune
- The all-new Jaguar XE will host a range of features like torque vectoring by braking, All Surface Progress Control (ASPC), Softgrain Windsor leather seats, panoramic sliding sunroof, interior mood lighting, navigation system, 380-watts Meridian sound system, and surround camera system.