Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Gets Optional ABS and Airbags Nov 30, 2015
- Lamborghini Charts Road Map for India Nov 30, 2015
- Tata Zica Revealed; Launch in January 2016 Nov 30, 2015
- Ferrari Returns to India With New Dealers Nov 30, 2015
- National Green Tribunal Issues Notice to Government and Volkswagen India Nov 30, 2015
- It's Official: Bugatti Names Next Hypercar Chiron Nov 30, 2015
- Zarooq Motors Unveils Sand Racer Nov 30, 2015
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo: Datsun GO-Cross Likely to Be Showcased Nov 30, 2015
- UN Proposes New Tax for Global Road Safety Fund Nov 30, 2015
- BS-VI Engine Regulations to Roll Out by 2021 Nov 30, 2015
- 35,123 Challans Issued Under Motor Vehicle Act in Haryana Nov 30, 2015
- Tata Zica Hatchback Revealed in Spyshots Nov 29, 2015
- Car Driving Tips for Beginners Nov 29, 2015
- Report: Renault Kwid Receives 70,000 Bookings; Grabs 10 Per Cent Share in Segment Nov 28, 2015
- What to Do in Case of a Car Accident Nov 28, 2015