Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Honda Navi is gaining popularity. Find all the details here.
- Over 142 people are looking to book Bajaj V15. Book yours today!
- Top 10 Upcoming Scooters in 2016 - NDTV CarAndBike
- License for Riding Gearless Scooters Could Soon Start from 16 Years of Age - NDTV CarAndBike
- Renault Kwid is gaining popularity. Find all the details here.
- F1 2016: Lewis Hamilton Takes the Championship Lead With Hungarian GP Victory Jul 24, 2016
- License for Riding Gearless Scooters Could Soon Start from 16 Years of Age Jul 24, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz "Lures" Players to Dealerships With Pokemon GO Jul 24, 2016
- Next Generation Hyundai Verna: Things You Need to Know Jul 23, 2016
- Emission Scandal: Volkswagen Suspends Vehicle Sales in South Korea Jul 23, 2016
- F1 Issues New Radio Communication Guidelines for Hungarian GP Post Rosberg Fiasco Jul 22, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz Considering to Introduce Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid Cars in India Jul 22, 2016
- Kawasaki Introduces Cosmetic Updates on Ninja 650 and ER-6n in India Jul 22, 2016
- Exclusive: Suzuki Plans Next-Gen Jimny; Likely To Be Made in India Jul 22, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS: 10 Things You Need to Know Jul 22, 2016
- Haryana Bans 15-Year-Old Petrol and 10-Year-Old Diesel Vehicles Jul 22, 2016
- 2017 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade to Gain Dramatic Upgrades Jul 22, 2016
- 2016 Rainforest Challenge India: Time to Get Muddy Jul 22, 2016
- Honda Accord Hybrid Imported to India for Testing; Launch in Festive Season Jul 22, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis: Things You Need to Know Jul 22, 2016