Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Auto Expo 2016: Honda 2 Wheelers Amazes Fans by Bringing Brand Ambassador, Akshay Kumar Feb 07, 2016
- Helmets Now Become Mandatory for Pillion Riders in Maharashtra Feb 07, 2016
- Honda Navi: Inspired or Irrelevant? Feb 07, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: Over 1.12 Lakh Visitors at India Expo Mart on Day 2 Feb 07, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: 7 Things You Should Not Miss Out On Feb 06, 2016
- The IndiKarting KartPrix Sees Racers Fight For Top Spot Feb 06, 2016
- Bajaj CT100B Entry-Level Commuter Bike Launched; Priced at 30,990 Feb 06, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: Top 10 Cars Feb 06, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: 79,000 Visitors On the First Day Feb 06, 2016
- Exclusive: Benelli TRK 502 to Be Priced Between 6-6.5 Lakh in India Feb 05, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: Audi Displays 'Signature' prologue Concept Car Feb 05, 2016
- Tata KITE 5 Debuts at the Auto Expo; to Sit Below Zest in Line-Up Feb 05, 2016
- Auto Expo 2016: Top 10 Bikes Feb 05, 2016
- BMW X5 M Sport Launched; Priced at 75.90 Lakh Feb 05, 2016
- CNB Auto Expo Awards for Excellence 2016: Winners Feb 05, 2016