Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Winglets Banned From 2017 Season on All Three MotoGP Class BikesJun 26, 2016
- Delhi Government Bans Retrofitting CNG Conversion Kits in In-Use CarsJun 26, 2016
- Pooja Dabhi Wins Round One of Honda All Ladies RaceJun 26, 2016
- Mercedes-AMG GT R Finally Breaks Cover at Goodwood Festival of SpeedJun 25, 2016
- 2016 World Ducati Week Dates Announced; Special 90th Anniversary Edition Ducati to be UnveiledJun 25, 2016
- Chevrolet is Expanding the Beat Family in IndiaJun 25, 2016
- Is This the Start of CNG Powered Two Wheelers?Jun 24, 2016
- Carmakers Kick-Off Nationwide Monsoon Service and Check-Up CampsJun 24, 2016
- Hyundai Creta Sales Set to Cross 80,000 Units in India SoonJun 24, 2016
- 2016 Suzuki Gixxer Cup Season 2: First Ride on The Cup BikeJun 24, 2016
- Renault Kwid 'Sports' Spotted at a Maharashtra DealershipJun 24, 2016
- Aston Martin Builds a One-Off Vantage GT12 RoadsterJun 24, 2016
- Business as Usual for Jaguar Land Rover After BrexitJun 24, 2016
- Jeep to Unveil New SUV at the Sao Paulo Motor ShowJun 24, 2016
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Launched in India; Prices Start at 6.25 CroreJun 24, 2016