Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Has Honda Patented an Air Conditioning System for Motorcycles?
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Mahindra Mojo Comparison Review
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS and Ertiga SHVS Receive Big Price Cut in Delhi
- Toyota Camry Hybrid Price in Delhi Reduced By Up to Rs. 2.30 Lakh
- First Drive Review: 2017 Audi A3 Facelift
- 2016 Honda Activa-i Launched With New Colours; Priced at 46,596 May 24, 2016
- Indian Motorcycles Launches the Scout Sixty at 11.99 Lakh May 24, 2016
- Chevrolet Beat Activ Spied On Test For the First Time May 24, 2016
- Eider Motors to Establish 80 Dealerships Across India; Will Retail Chinese Bikes May 24, 2016
- Kerala Follows in Delhi's Footsteps, Bans Diesel Vehicles Older Than 10 Years May 24, 2016
- Range Rover Sport Facelift Spotted Testing May 24, 2016
- Toyota Camry Hybrid Price in Delhi Reduced By Up to 2.30 Lakh May 24, 2016
- 10 Best-Selling Cars in April 2016; 7 Maruti Suzuki Cars Make it to the Top 10 List May 23, 2016
- Bajaj Pulsar CS400 Caught Testing Yet Again May 23, 2016
- Has Honda Patented an Air Conditioning System for Motorcycles? May 23, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS and Ertiga SHVS Receive Big Price Cut in Delhi May 23, 2016
- BMW Showcases the R5 Hommage Concept May 23, 2016
- Airbus Creates World's First 3D Printed Motorcycle; Priced at $56,100 May 23, 2016
- Hero MotoCorp Pips Honda to Take the 125cc Segment Crown May 23, 2016
- Toyota Partners With Segway Creator to Develop Robotic Wheelchair May 23, 2016