Updated Maruti Swift and Swift Dzire launching this year
Feb 18, 2014|
Maruti Suzuki India is likely to launch the facelifted Swift and Swift Dzire this year. Suzuki Swift facelift has already been launched in markets like Japan and some parts of Europe. So, it should not take much time for MSI to bring in the product to our shores. Earlier, both the vehicles were rumoured to be showcased at the recently concluded 2014 Auto Expo.
The overall design of the new Swift will be identical to the existing model. However, the car will have a new front fascia with new L-shaped LEDs, revised fog lamps and bumper with silver detailing. The top-of-the-line variant will have 16-inch alloys, while the non-alloy wheel variants will be equipeed with new wheel covers. The stop-lamp too will be redesigned. The top-end variant of the car might also come in new Boost Blue mettalic shade.
Interiors too will resemble to the existing model. Changes that are expected insde the cabin are new blue and grey lined seat fabric, auto-up touch function for the front passenger's window, electronically adjustable side view mirrors, automatic headlamps and start-stop button.
The above mentioned changes might also be seen in the Swift Dzire, since both the cars share nearly everything, except the boot. Mechanically, both the cars will remain unchanged. They will continue to come with a 1.3-litre multiet diesel and 1.2-litre K-Series petrol mills.
Car Tools And Services
- Tesla Posts a Loss of $282 Million in First Quarter of 2016 May 05, 2016
- Official: Volkswagen Ameo Bookings to Commence on May 12 May 05, 2016
- Mahindra Organises Jungle Trail Experience for Mojo Owners May 05, 2016
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder LP 610-4 Launched in India; Priced at 3.89 Crore May 05, 2016
- Honda BR-V Compact SUV Launched in India; Price Starts at 8.75 Lakh May 05, 2016
- Honda BR-V Launch: Highlights May 05, 2016
- Upcoming Car and Bike Launches in May 2016 May 04, 2016
- McLaren Uses a 20-Year-Old Computer to Maintain the F1 Supercar May 04, 2016
- Triumph May Introduce Two New Motorcycles May 04, 2016
- Honda Dio 2016 Model Launched With New Style Updates; Prices Start at 48,264 May 04, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date for India Revealed; Expected Price, Features and Specifications May 04, 2016
- New Triumph Scrambler Spotted Testing May 04, 2016
- BMW Motorrad Introduces SOS System in Its Motorcycles May 04, 2016
- BMW Launches i3 With a 94Ah Battery May 04, 2016
- New Lambretta L70 Scooter Teased May 04, 2016