Lamborghini Announces Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo
Jun 03, 2014|
Lamborghini has announced that they are working on a new Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo race car. Not much has been said about the car but it has been confirmed that the race car will be developed with the assistance of test drivers Fabio Babini and Adrian Zaugg.
Lamborghini further mentioned that the car will be used in all three Blancpain Super Trofeo series including Europe, Asia and North America.
The company is tight lipped about the specifications but since the standard model has a 5.2-litre V10 610bhp churning engine, we think it will be a tweaked version of that. A lot more information will pour out soon and we will keep you posted on the latest developments.
Car Tools And Services
Lamborghini in News
Lamborghini Urus Set to Be the World's Fastest SUV, May Get Hybrid VariantDec 28, 2015
The Lamborghini Urus has generated a lot of interest ever since its debut as a concept at the 2012 Beijing Auto Show, with the auto industry and car enthusiasts eager to find out more details...
- Tesla Posts a Loss of $282 Million in First Quarter of 2016 May 05, 2016
- Official: Volkswagen Ameo Bookings to Commence on May 12 May 05, 2016
- Mahindra Organises Jungle Trail Experience for Mojo Owners May 05, 2016
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder LP 610-4 Launched in India; Priced at 3.89 Crore May 05, 2016
- Honda BR-V Compact SUV Launched in India; Price Starts at 8.75 Lakh May 05, 2016
- Honda BR-V Launch: Highlights May 05, 2016
- Upcoming Car and Bike Launches in May 2016 May 04, 2016
- McLaren Uses a 20-Year-Old Computer to Maintain the F1 Supercar May 04, 2016
- Triumph May Introduce Two New Motorcycles May 04, 2016
- Honda Dio 2016 Model Launched With New Style Updates; Prices Start at 48,264 May 04, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date for India Revealed; Expected Price, Features and Specifications May 04, 2016
- New Triumph Scrambler Spotted Testing May 04, 2016
- BMW Motorrad Introduces SOS System in Its Motorcycles May 04, 2016
- BMW Launches i3 With a 94Ah Battery May 04, 2016
- New Lambretta L70 Scooter Teased May 04, 2016