Lamborghini Announces Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo
Jun 03, 2014|
Lamborghini has announced that they are working on a new Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo race car. Not much has been said about the car but it has been confirmed that the race car will be developed with the assistance of test drivers Fabio Babini and Adrian Zaugg.
Lamborghini further mentioned that the car will be used in all three Blancpain Super Trofeo series including Europe, Asia and North America.
The company is tight lipped about the specifications but since the standard model has a 5.2-litre V10 610bhp churning engine, we think it will be a tweaked version of that. A lot more information will pour out soon and we will keep you posted on the latest developments.
Car Tools And Services
Lamborghini in News
Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2 Launched in India; Priced at Rs. 2.99 CroreNov 20, 2015
Lamborghini unveiled the Huracan LP580-2 RWD at the on going LA Auto Show and well, it's already here in India. The RWD Huracan has been on the cards for a while now and it's made to solely appeal...
- Honda Light Weight Super Sport Concept "CBR250RR" Could Enter Production By August 2016 Feb 10, 2016
- Audi Teases Fourth Q Model; To Be Showcased at the Geneva Motor Show Feb 10, 2016
- Bentley May Make a Coupe-Styled Version of Bentayga SUV Feb 10, 2016
- Renault Kwid Production to Be Ramped Up to 10,000 Units a Month by March Feb 10, 2016
- 2016 KTM Duke & RC Range Silently Introduced; Prices Revealed Feb 10, 2016
- Pininfarina Teases New Concept Car; Will Debut Next Month Feb 10, 2016
- Top 5 Movies Starring Ford Mustang Feb 10, 2016
- Celebrities at 2016 Auto Expo: Sachin Tendulkar, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, and More Feb 10, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki Planning to Introduce Another Entry-Level Hatchback Feb 10, 2016
- FIA Considering Adding India to Formula E Calendar Feb 10, 2016
- Odd Even Formula to Be Re-Introduced in Delhi; Committee to Meet Today Feb 10, 2016
- ZF TRW to Launch Electric Park Brake Technology in India From 2017 Feb 10, 2016
- Mahindra XUV500 Base Variants Get New Feature for 2016 Feb 10, 2016
- 2016 Auto Expo Witnesses Over 6 Lakh Visitors Overall as Event Comes to a Close Feb 10, 2016
- Environmental Group Slams Jaguar Land Rover for Pollution Comments Feb 09, 2016