Lamborghini Announces Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo
Jun 03, 2014|
Lamborghini has announced that they are working on a new Huracan LP 610-4 Super Trofeo race car. Not much has been said about the car but it has been confirmed that the race car will be developed with the assistance of test drivers Fabio Babini and Adrian Zaugg.
Lamborghini further mentioned that the car will be used in all three Blancpain Super Trofeo series including Europe, Asia and North America.
The company is tight lipped about the specifications but since the standard model has a 5.2-litre V10 610bhp churning engine, we think it will be a tweaked version of that. A lot more information will pour out soon and we will keep you posted on the latest developments.
Car Tools And Services
Lamborghini in News
Lamborghini Reveals the Aventador SV Roadster; Only 500 to be MadeAug 17, 2015
Lamborghini has unveiled the 2016 Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Roadster and it earns the honour of being the first series-produced Lamborghini convertible to wear the coveted Superveloce emblem.
- Alloy Wheels vs Steels Wheels: Which Ones Should You Go For? Nov 25, 2015
- Hyundai Elite i20 Achieves Sales Record Nov 25, 2015
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno: What You Need to Know About Its Variants and Features Nov 25, 2015
- Mahindra XUV500 Automatic Launched in India; Prices Start at 15.36 Lakh Nov 25, 2015
- Tata Zica: All You Need to Know Nov 25, 2015
- Hyundai Creta SUV Production Capacity Increased Yet Again Nov 25, 2015
- Volkswagen Emission Scandal: Diesel Engine Fixes 'Manageable', Says CEO Nov 25, 2015
- Jaguar Land Rover to Miss 2016 Detroit Auto Show Nov 25, 2015
- One Unit of Toyota Innova Produced Every 1.6 Minutes in Indonesia Nov 25, 2015
- Wheel Alignment and Tyre Balancing Nov 24, 2015
- Maruti Suzuki Swift and DZire Get Additional Safety Features Nov 24, 2015
- Hyundai Tucson to Make Indian Comeback? Nov 24, 2015
- Mercedes-AMG GT S Launched in India at 2.4 Crore Nov 24, 2015
- New Nissan X-Trail Set for Launch at 2016 Delhi Auto Expo Nov 24, 2015
- Made-in-India Hyundai Creta Receives 15,770 Orders Globally Nov 24, 2015