Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- Maruti Suzuki India to Resume Production at Gurugram Plant Jun 01, 2016
- Mahindra Enters into Brand Licensing Agreement With Pininfarina May 31, 2016
- German Builder's Custom-Made Vespa Power Scooter Produces 55hp May 31, 2016
- Suzuki Says It Did Not Use Wrong Methods to Test Fuel Economy May 31, 2016
- Suzuki's Gujarat Manufacturing Facility to Begin Operations in 2017 May 31, 2016
- New Benelli 750cc Twin, 900cc Triple Images Revealed May 31, 2016
- Toyota Loses 7 per cent Sales of Fortuner and Innova in Delhi-NCR Due to Diesel Ban May 31, 2016
- An Italian Hypercar More Powerful Than the Ferrari LaFerrari May 31, 2016
- Inside Line F1 Podcast: Hamilton's Monaco GP Win Was A Gift May 31, 2016
- An Electric Go-Kart that Goes from 0-100km/h in Under 5 seconds May 30, 2016
- Bajaj Pulsar CS 400 to Be Launched in the Third Quarter of 2016 May 30, 2016
- National Green Tribunal Ban on Diesel Cars May Be Extended to 11 Other Cities May 30, 2016
- Electric Scooters Might Come Under 'Vehicles' Category May 30, 2016
- Harley-Davidson XG750R Flat Tracker Unveiled May 30, 2016
- BMW '30 Jahre M3' Limited Edition Model Unveiled May 30, 2016