Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- Over 605 people are looking to book Suzuki Gixxer. Book yours today!
- Honda Navi is gaining popularity. Find all the details here.
- Next-Gen Audi A4 30 TFSI Variant Imported To India Ahead Of Launch - NDTV CarAndBike
- Over 99 people are looking to book Bajaj V15. Book yours today!
- Top 10 Upcoming Scooters in 2016 - NDTV CarAndBike
- Bristol Cars Reveal A New Model After A Decade; Calls It Bristol Bullet Jul 30, 2016
- Next-Gen Audi A4 30 TFSI Variant Imported To India Ahead Of Launch Jul 30, 2016
- Honda Motorcycle India Inaugurates 100th Best Deal Used Two Wheeler Dealership Jul 29, 2016
- Here's What Is In John Abraham's Garage Jul 29, 2016
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Scores Maximum Safety Rating From IIHS Jul 29, 2016
- Volkswagen Dethrones Toyota To Become World's Top-Selling Automaker Jul 29, 2016
- Royal Enfield: Eicher's Money Spinner Jul 29, 2016
- Next-Gen Audi A4 Launch Details Revealed; Specification, Features, And More Jul 29, 2016
- F1: Strategy Group Votes Against Halo Head Protection System; Won't Be Introduced In 2017 Jul 29, 2016
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Spotted Testing; Might Debut At The 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show Jul 29, 2016
- Toyota Moves NGT, Equates Diesel Ban To 'Corporate Death Penalty' Jul 29, 2016
- 2017 BMW 5-Series Receives Robotic 3D Mapping To Maintain Quality Jul 29, 2016
- Spied: Next-Gen Suzuki Swift's Cabin Revealed Jul 29, 2016
- Royal Enfield Plumps Eicher Earnings In Q1; Profit Up By 59% Jul 29, 2016
- TVS Racing Announces Long-Team Association With GP3 Driver Arjun Maini Jul 28, 2016