Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- Ian Fleming's Bentley R-Type Found Gathering Dust in LA Garage Nov 26, 2015
- Audi RS7 Sportback Goes Up Against One of the Fastest Elevators in the World Nov 26, 2015
- Mahindra S101 to Be Launched in January, 2016 Nov 26, 2015
- Alloy Wheels vs Steel Wheels: Which One Should You Go For? Nov 25, 2015
- Hyundai Elite i20 Achieves Sales Record Nov 25, 2015
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno: What You Need to Know About Its Variants and Features Nov 25, 2015
- Mahindra XUV500 Automatic Launched in India; Prices Start at 15.36 Lakh Nov 25, 2015
- Tata Zica: All You Need to Know Nov 25, 2015
- Hyundai Creta SUV Production Capacity Increased Yet Again Nov 25, 2015
- Volkswagen Emission Scandal: Diesel Engine Fixes 'Manageable', Says CEO Nov 25, 2015
- Jaguar Land Rover to Miss 2016 Detroit Auto Show Nov 25, 2015
- One Unit of Toyota Innova Produced Every 1.6 Minutes in Indonesia Nov 25, 2015
- Wheel Alignment and Tyre Balancing Nov 24, 2015
- Maruti Suzuki Swift and DZire Get Additional Safety Features Nov 24, 2015
- Hyundai Tucson to Make Indian Comeback? Nov 24, 2015