Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- 2016 World Car Awards Feb 14, 2016
- Toyota Innova Crysta: 11 Things You Need to Know Feb 14, 2016
- 7 Things to Do at India Bike Week 2016 Feb 13, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza: 9 Things You Need to Know Feb 13, 2016
- BMW i8 Is Now the Top-Selling Hybrid Sports Car in the World Feb 13, 2016
- 2016 Triumph Tiger Sport Officially Unveiled Feb 12, 2016
- Hyundai i20 Outsells Maruti Suzuki Baleno in January Feb 12, 2016
- Mercedes-Benz Inaugurates 83rd Dealership in Pune; Will Open 10 New Outlets in 2016 Feb 12, 2016
- GM to Launch Chevrolet Essentia in India to Help Improve Market Share Feb 12, 2016
- Tata Nexon May Come With New 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Feb 12, 2016
- Renault Kwid Racer and Kwid Climber Concepts Revealed at Auto Expo 2016 Feb 12, 2016
- New BMW 7-Series Hybrid to Return 47 Km/l; Reveal at Geneva Motor Show Feb 12, 2016
- Exclusive: Toyota to Bring Lexus to India in 2016 Feb 12, 2016
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Concept Teased; Debut at Geneva Motor Show Feb 12, 2016
- Affordable Compact SUVs Coming to India In the Next 1 Year Feb 12, 2016