Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey 2016 Registrations to Open From May 2 Apr 30, 2016
- 2017 Audi A4 Sedan Spotted Testing Again Sans Camouflage Apr 30, 2016
- Audi Gurugram Service Centre Now Open 24x7 Apr 29, 2016
- Honda's Kumamoto Plant to Start Operations by First Week of May Apr 29, 2016
- Datsun redi-GO's Price Range Announced; Pre-Bookings to Open Next Month Apr 29, 2016
- Minor Updates for the Land Rover Discovery Sport Apr 29, 2016
- Royal Enfield Opens New Store in Ireland Apr 29, 2016
- Londoners to Drive Autonomous Volvo Cars From 2017 Apr 29, 2016
- BMW Reveals the Long Wheelbase Version of the X1 Apr 29, 2016
- MV Agusta, Mercedes-AMG Partnership May End Apr 29, 2016
- Bentley Bentayga to Receive High-Performance Speed Model Apr 29, 2016
- Russian Billionaire Acquires 99% Stake in the Nurburgring Apr 28, 2016
- Top 10 Selling Two Wheelers in 2015-16 Apr 28, 2016
- TVS Ranks Highest in JD Power Customer Satisfaction Survey Apr 28, 2016
- What Will The Honda BR-V be Priced At? Here's What You Think Apr 28, 2016