Adrian Newey to Work on New Red Bull Projects
Jun 09, 2014|
Rumours have been doing the rounds about Adrian Newey's future at the Red Bull Racing F1 team as there have been several talks of him heading over to Ferrari. But Red Bull has moved to put an end to speculation surrounding this by announcing "a new multi-year agreement" with Newey.
Newey joined Red Bull in 2006 as the chief technical officer and with him on board the company won four consecutive drivers' and constructors' championship. Red Bull has now announced a shift in role for Newey .
As part of this new agreement, Adrian will work on new Red Bull Technology projects, as well as advising and mentoring Infiniti Red Bull Racing as it develops its Formula One cars over the next few seasons. More details on the new projects will pour out soon.
Car Tools And Services
- Is This the Start of CNG Powered Two Wheelers?Jun 24, 2016
- Carmakers Kick-Off Nationwide Monsoon Service and Check-Up CampsJun 24, 2016
- Hyundai Creta Sales Set to Cross 80,000 Units in India SoonJun 24, 2016
- 2016 Suzuki Gixxer Cup Season 2: First Ride on The Cup BikeJun 24, 2016
- Renault Kwid 'Sports' Spotted at a Maharashtra DealershipJun 24, 2016
- Aston Martin Builds a One-Off Vantage GT12 RoadsterJun 24, 2016
- Business as Usual for Jaguar Land Rover After BrexitJun 24, 2016
- Jeep to Unveil New SUV at the Sao Paulo Motor ShowJun 24, 2016
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Launched in India; Prices Start at 6.25 CroreJun 24, 2016
- Maruti Suzuki to Manufacture Swift Dzire at Its New Gujarat PlantJun 24, 2016
- New Generation Volvo S90 Sedan Bookings to Commence in India From Next WeekJun 24, 2016
- Formula E to Organise Virtual Race Next Year; May Offer USD 1 Million PrizeJun 24, 2016
- Toyota Inaugurates New Engine Production Plant in BangaloreJun 23, 2016
- General Motors India Won't Shut Halol Plant Till March 2017; Upgraded Tavera in the WorksJun 23, 2016
- 2016 Skoda Rapid Facelift Caught Testing Ahead of LaunchJun 23, 2016